fredag 23 januari 2009

Vrijdag

So friday is not the end of the week, but no more lessons for me for this week. I'm loving my new studies wich feels great. It's not simpel, no a lot of hard work, but I like it. I'm just loving the student life, or atleast today when I also got some money, yesterdays budget with 10 euros is not to glmaourous, but I made it! So I love the student life, and I like to student life here in Gotenburg, cause:
-There aren't just one school, no it has many different ones for the special subject. I'm on the politices ofcours, and the language one. 30 min walking for the politics and about 15 for languages.
-But the best thing with all this schools is that they all got theire own libery. Yesterday I made a tour of 3 out of like 6. Haha. Good work there. It wasn't really meant to be like that, but I had to find the swedish constitution. And finally I found it in the econmic libery. That is a very modern one, and just on the other side of the streeet is the politic libery wich is a very old one, small and very cozy, I love that one.

And I do think that it's good for me that like the liberys, I guess that I will spend a lot of time there during my 3 years here.

The mission for today was cleaning and learn a lot of dutch. I have aldrady cleaned the appartment, and I love to just have a one room apprtment when it comes to cleaning. But I think that I did a misstake by cleaning so early in the morning. Cause we have this central hoover, and it was a bit louder that I thought, so I think that I may be hated of the other students here in the hall way. I hope not. Cause I have never met one yet. A lot becuse we have our own kitchens and so, so we don't need to see each other and so on..
So it's really time for dutch now, I got my exam tomorrow, and I am starting with restudy now. But the only thing that I missing now in my life is time.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

lycka till imorgon! fina foton på lägenheten! var ska jag få slagga?:) hörs snart igen! Kramar, D

Anonym sa...

Tack! Är uppe tidigt nu och ska stress plugga ett tag. Du har en massa alternativ för sovplats, iallafall 3.. haha. 1.
Jag har en extra madrass här serrö, så den kan du ta,
2.så kan man sova i soffan med om man vill det
3.min säng ganska så bred, så där kan man sova med.

så det är bara att välja och vraka, och jag har extra täcke, kudde, lakan och handdukar. Lisas hotell helt enkelt.

Pieter de Boer sa...

Haha, de tijd, die had ik je graag gegeven, maar ook ik mis dat gevoel :) Tijd is niet echt iets dat makkelijk te krijgen is hé.

Geniet van je mooie plekje en dat Nederlands moet helemaal goed komen! ;)