tisdag 20 januari 2009

Finally a "real" student.

So I'm have been an other day in school, on my new Uni. And I really feel that I have chosen the right thing to study and it feels great. And what am I studying? First in swedish: Kandidatprogrammet i Offentligförvaltning, (hur ska jag kunna översätta det här då?) Well I had first hard to translate this, and today I learned why. The word Politik is two things in english Politics and Policy. And I'm studying Political science.

So I'm sitting here in my sofa and watching Obama and I'm studying at the same time. Perfect. And I can see that Obama is wearing winterclothes, very good of him. Cause an older president didn't want to wear winterclothes and a month lather he died, cause he did get a cold. He was president for the shortest moment. But I forgot his name now.

Anyway, I liked my day at school, and now I have a lot of books to read. And that is my futher the next coming 3 years.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

grattis! du vann armbandet i min tävling!

så maila mig din adress på anna@avanna.se

kram

Anonym sa...

jag vann! yey

Pieter de Boer sa...

William Henry Harrison was de president.. :)