torsdag 12 februari 2009

So, how was the movie?

I have seen the whole movie now, "Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas" , and it was a really short movie, just 1.5 h, and it wasn't so good. A bit strange, but for lissening to some french is it ok, easy to understand. And the plus that was the music. But in normal Lisa style have I now lissen to the song a bit too many times, so I don't find it so good anymore..

I have done a strange thing, or it should have looked strange it someone saw me, wich is quiet hard cause I live on my own, but I have been reading 14 pages with the computer upside down. We have many pages to read for Uni. that you only can find on the web, and this time had someone been really smart and copy them all upside down, and cause my paper is finished in my printer couldn't I print it. ahh. anyway, I have read them all now, and it was intressting.

Now I need to go, i have a busy time here now. And I'm washing my clothes, time to check it out, and I need to read a lot, I have an exam on monday, or more like a discussion, and I'm going home for the weekend, so no time for reading there.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

..med datorn upp o ner?? Kunde du inte vända på sidorna, som ett foto du vet? Himla skumt..haha

Anonym sa...

..med datorn upp o ner?? Kunde du inte vända på sidorna, som ett foto du vet? Himla skumt..haha