måndag 2 mars 2009

sorry it has been ages..


But I have been busy busy, with some of my dearest friends here visiting. Dina came to me for turning 20 and make a good party out of it, and out of the blue a nice friday afternoon came Jossan as well. And a bit later came also Catherine. The resultat? A very nice weekend, with good food, a lot of cake's and smiles! Sooooo nice! Come back soon!




And then I had my first exam for my new studies this saturday, I did spend a lot of time with my books before, and I hope that I did a good work, it feelt good, so I hope I passed. In the evening me and Karin a girl from the class went to celibrate this with a beer and some dancing.

So after a lot of stressing I'm feeling really relaxed, wich is very good. I had in mind to going shopping this morning, but the snow is back here, and I don't want to get out yet.. So I have been studying, suprise suprise, well I'm studying dutch as well, so I need to spend some time with that work as well. And soon I need to get out anyway, We are starting up a new cours today..

So time to make some lunch out of that I can find in my empy fridge, I guess I make a potatoes soup.

I will try to write more latha!

a song:




JEM-It's amazing. from the sex and the city movie, a good song. me and dina saw it when she was here.

Inga kommentarer: