måndag 23 mars 2009

well Hey there

Wow, no one is writing is this blog...

or, maybe that's my things to do.. ooops..

Well, I'm writing now, cause I have noticed that I have learnd something, or a lot this last months, and I like it.

It's easy, like yesterday I saw a bit to many episodes of Sex and the city instead of studying the Netherlands history that I got an exam on today. Anyway, while watching Miranda is out buying history books, cause she loves them, and then Carrie starts to talk about how Mirande did spend her last sunday afthernoon readin about Filip II from Spain. And I realised that this guy Filip II was the son of Karel V and they were kings in the kingdom of the netherland, spain and austria.

cool, so if I haven't took this dutch course I should have no idea who this Filip II was or not even notice it I guess. And now it only makes me feel very smart that I know this kind of stuff.

I also got good points on my exam on my program, I was one of the best in the class, and that has only happend once before in my life, and that was my time in Belgium when I rocked on dutch with the chinees girls.. haha. So I'm feeling really good about that afther my french disaster last semester..

This week is busy, exams today, lessons every day and work interviews, group works and parents coming visting, wich menas that I need to clean the appartment, wash my clothes, cook and just be on very good mood the whole weekend.

6 kommentarer:

Pieter de Boer sa...

Hey! How did the exams went?

Oh ja, en ik ben echt heel jaloers!! U2! Super zeg! Geniet ervan. Ik had ook wel gewild, maar heb het geld niet. Ze komen 2 dagen naar Nederland.

Stiekem toch wel jaloers.... ;)

Pieter de Boer sa...

Hey!!

Ik zie net je super prestatie op de halve marathon!! Geen super voorbereiding, maar wel sneller dan vorig jaar!!
Gefeliciteerd! Super trots mag je zijn!

Liefs

Anonym sa...

soonasmealt
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/procerin-reviews]procerin reviews[/url]
adhettyUsarse

Anonym sa...


Our updates Recent articles:

Anonym sa...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

my site: http://www.humanresilience.com/what-resilience-means-to-business/915-what-resilience-means-to-business/81-mairin-finn.html

Anonym sa...

We stumbleԁ oνer heгe fгom а
ԁіfferent ρage and thought I might аs ωell chеck things οut.
I liκe what I seе ѕο і am just following yοu.

Lοok forωard to looκing at your ωеb page геpeateԁly.


my weblοg :: facebook cuenta gratis